I collected some links for my own use (limiting myself to Virtex-5 and later Xilinx FPGAs). Maybe this can help someone else too. This is by no means a complete list, but additions and corrections are welcome in the comment section below (I may delete your comment and update the list, don’t take it personally).
So, in no particular order…
PCI Express IP Cores
- Northwest Logic: Expresso
- PLDA: QuickPCIe, EZDMA, XpressRICH
- OpenCores’ PCIe SG DMA controller with MPRACE drivers and software library. It’s free core & software, whether that encourages or discourages you.
PCI Express helper chipsets
- Cypress EZ-USB FX2LP (CY7C68013A and friends)
- FDTI FT2232H UART/FIFO
- TI’s TUSB series of transceivers. PHY only, without USB’s logical protocol, which is a lot to implement.
- SMSC’s USB3250 (PHY only as well)
The boards listed have native PCIe connection (that is, with no PCIe bridge)
- Xilinx official boards, of course: ML506, SP605, ML605, KC705 and VC707 with Virtex-5, Spartan-6, Virtex-6, Kintex-7 and Virtex-7 respectively.
- Avnet: Board for Virtex-5 and the Spartan-6 LX150T board.
- National instruments: Several boards, mostly with PXI interface.
- Nallatech: BenONE-PCIe, PCIe-180, PCIe-DATA, PCIe-280, and PCIe-287N
- Hitech Global: A whole bunch of them.
- Enterpoint: The Raggedstone 2 board
- Opal Kelly: XEM6110
- Dini Group: Lots of boards, aimed at HPC
- Signatec, a whole range of FPGA mixed-signal boards.
- Fiberblaze: Several boards, little docs on the site.
- Pico Computing: PICO E-17 in ExpressCard form factor, and the M-Series.
- PLDA: Several boards. It’s notable that ExpressGenV2 is distributed by other vendors.
- GE Intelligent Platforms: ICS-1650
- InveaTech: Combo cards
- Digilent Opus Virtex-5 board
- Inrevium: A whole lot of boards.
- KNJN Dragon-E
- Sundance: Several PXIe boards.
- Ultraview: Several data acquisition boards + look here as well..
- Enclustra: Mars MX2
- Opal Kelly: Several boards
- Avnet: Virtex-5 eval kit
- CESYS: USBS6
- Digilent: Several boards
- Inrevium: TB-6V-LX760-LSI
- Pico Computing: E-101
- Xilinx’ ML501 with the CY7C67300 EZ-Host
- Ztex: A lot of small boards
- Linera’s FMU3-S6 board, supporting USB 3.0
Other USB boards
- ComBlock: Several boards, USB3250 based
- Dini Group: Several (heavy) boards, USB goes to a Marvell MV78200 SoC
The full list of boards (all types) is here.